Friday, October 22, 2010

Uncle Shucks

I took a "stay vacation" last week and spent some serious quality time with my girl. We had friends over, met family for lunch, met dad for lunch, and on Tuesday we met some friends at Uncle Shucks corn maze.



She wasn't to sure about the pumpkins, I wonder what she'll think of our trip to Burt's this weekend.



Uncle Shucks has a place where you can feed the goats. So of course Ansley thought they were HER goats and didn't understand why I wouldn't let her stick her hand thru the fence after reading the "warning we nibble fingers" sign.



After we walked the maze we took a much needed rest on the hayride. (I don't have any pictures of us in the maze because I carried my 20 something pound daughter the whole 6 something miles of the maze. It's a miracle I even survived much less thought to take a picture)



And these are our friends Mrs Lauren and Liam (Mr Will was kind enough to be our photographer).



I had a WONDERFUL week home with my baby. She has become such a little girl over the past few weeks and I can't get enough of her smiles, hugs, and belly laughs.

No comments: