A lady in my office insisted that I was going to have a girl as soon as I told her I was pregnant. I informed her that I had requested a boy, thank you very much. All boys to be exact, because I don't do drama/diva well. She was insistent that it would be a girl and that she would buy her a pink tutu just to spite me. The only way my little girl would get a tutu would be if someone bought it for her and I promised photographic evidence. Well, I was given the tutu last week and a promise is a promise.


She does look pretty cute if I do say so myself:)
2 comments:
dying to know who that was!!!!
she is adoreable.
It looks like she likes it :)
So I havn't read your blog since right after Ansley was born... I just didn't realize you were still doing it. I'm caught up now, though. Funny stuff! I'm a fan :)
Post a Comment